What worries you about caring for a relative?

independent social worker

What will happen if you can’t care for your loved one as you are doing now?

Contingency Planning

Family Based Care

I’m worried about mum can help you: Look at risks in the home and make it safer for your loved one

By providing impartial advice and information to suit your situation when you need it

By working in partnership with you to keep your loved one safe and cared for in the way they need

By providing support in finding the right care agency, private carer or live in help

Keep your loved one as independent as possible with support so that you can get on with your own life.

Access social activities for your loved one and help to maintain their friendships and interests. Plan ahead to avoid a crisis.

Contingency Planning

What will happen in an emergency if you can’t get to your loved one when they need you?

I’m worried about mum specialises in support for families.

I can help you plan and put in place a contingency plan so you don’t have to worry about what the future holds.

Fmaily Based Care

Contact me today to see how I can help you