Do you live a distance away from your loved one, and find it difficult to ensure they are getting the care and support they need?

independent social worker

I’m Worried About Mum can help you with:

I specialise in supporting families in your situation

I provide emotional and practical support to you and your relative

I support your loved one by finding the right care for them if they choose to remain at home

I find the right care home or retirement accommodation when it is time so that you can rest assured your loved one is safe and getting the care they need

I can help you to understand, balance and work with risk to keep your loved one as independent as possible

I reassure you that we are on hand to monitor the situation, dealing with problems and keeping you informed.

Contact me today to see how I can help you